CSN Tuesday Bulletin – 5/4/2021
Dear CSN newsletter readers,
Tune in Mondays to our Citizen Sentinels “Citizen Voice” Live Video Program. Yes – the “Citizen Voice” video program is now on Monday afternoons! Check out the half-hour program via live-streamed programs from 1:30 – 2:30 pm PDT or 4:30 – 5 pm EDT, and all the relative times “in-between in local viewing areas.” We thank our hosts at Wisconsin Christian News network that are projecting the half-hour program on their site. You can tune in next Monday by accessing this link: https://wcntv.net
You may have missed the interview with Stephanie Mann yesterday, but you can catch the link to the recording. “Citizen Voice” video program recordings are posted in several places on the internet. They are posted on the WCN-TV site where they are live-streamed. They are also on the Youmaker site:
and the Strike Force of Prayer site: https://strikeforceofprayer.tv/
However, viewers would be able to see a description of each episode on our Citizen Sentinels Network site: https://citizensentinelsnetwork.com/category/citizen-voice/
Next Monday we are continuing with one of my presentations on “True US History. CSN is truly an effort of “We the People” regaining our lost sovereignty over our divided nation. “We the People” need to take ownership of our nation once again. We simply cannot wait for someone else to do it. If we insist on waiting, others who do not share our deeply rooted values, will step in and steal our nation. Ownership does not just imply belief or faith in our cause; but, it involves substantial ownership as well. If we are to regain our lost sovereignty in America, we need to wake up, stand up, speak up, and link up.
What we are doing definitely goes well beyond the weekly educational focus of our newsletter. Citizen Sentinels are pro-actively working in substantial ways toward the return of our Republic to the original ideals at the heart of the founding of the United States of America and the re-building of One Nation Under God. We are deeply grateful for all of our compatriots who have joined to help in our various projects apart from the CSN newsletter, and we are truly humbled by those who have given donations to the CSN.
Take up your watch! Become a Citizen Sentinel! Stand in Service for Freedom!
Or, at least donate a buck so we can… https://citizensentinelsnetwork.com/donate/
In our Citizen Voice Bulletin today, we are trying something new and cutting my input or introductory statements down a bit as I would prefer the focus be more upon the featured article and alert that we provide in the edition. The Bulletin was always meant to be a bulletin and not a book. So, now that readers are familiar with this Tuesday format, we are honing it into a better bulletin for your easier consumption of the information provided. I hope all will understand.
Today’s feature article Is not an article at all. It is the speech given before a local city council in Ohio by one of the writers that has contributed to the CSN newsletter on multiple occasions. James (JR) Harrison, is the founder and director of the Natural Family Foundation: http://www.naturalfamilystrong.com/
His last article in the CSN newsletter appeared on April 1st: https://citizensentinelsnetwork.com/editorial/home-game-advantage/ He is also very serious about the freedoms Americans are losing during this “plannedemic.” The points made to the local city council in this example are being duplicated in his central Ohio area. Patriots and Citizen Sentinels are encouraged to stand for Freedom at this time.
The Citizen Voice Bulletin and the parent Citizen Sentinel Network newsletter is more than just a quaint simple newsletter. We hope people can focus on regaining our sovereignty – yes “We the People” must regain our rights and re-assert that our government is still a “government of the people, by the people, and for the people.”
The Bulletin is repeating some parts of the article from our Sunday edition that features a message on the National Prayer Day from MyFaithVotes. This Thursday, May 6th, the nation will celebrate this day of prayer, and the folks from MyFaithVotes have put together a list of a number of specific items that we can pray for in such a time as this. Such prayer points from MyFaithVotes deserve serious consideration as the nation is in serious trouble and I, for one, do not believe we can get out of this mess without God. Serious and earnest prayer at this time is the very least we are able to do to hold on to the Free Republic that was created by our Founding Fathers with obedience to the guidance from our Father in Heaven.
Appeal to the Delaware City Council (Delaware Township, Ohio)
By James Harrison ——- April 26, 2021
“Thanks for the opportunity to speak this evening :
You all know that things have changed drastically since early last year . . and as a result, many of the freedoms and liberties our founders gave their all for . . have been severely restricted . . . . and in too many cases. . . forfeited.
For instance, our ability to buy and sell is now conditional with many being offered accommodations akin to separate drinking fountains and the back of the bus offered to supposed undesirables and deplorables of the 1950’s . . . and sadly then . . as now … based upon assumed and questionable science.
In my seven plus decades here on planet earth I have never seen anything quite like this, and it is worldwide. There exists fear on the part of some individuals that other fellow citizens are want to purposely harm them.
Accusations are being hurled and assumptions made as the result of controlled information creating an unbelievable atmosphere of fear and as a result . . . citizens of Delaware and the state in general are assuming that other people who do not choose to wear a medical device and take a medical treatment, say for instance a Covid vaccine are purposely harming their fellow citizens. . . or at best they are being selfish, stubborn and just plain stupid I trust you all agree that this is a dangerous line of thought.
In the process, neighbor has been pitted against neighbor, friend against friend, and sadly, family member against family member.
And even, loved ones have been kept from the bedside of their dying spouses, mother/father or children – again all based on an apparent one-sided conversation and changing information that has limited the majority of American’s freedoms and liberties – Again, it is a very bad situation.
They say that you don’t know till you ask; so this evening, I am asking of this city council and as a possible solution to the aforementioned situations locally, that the city of Delaware consider two propositions.
First, I would like to see this council pass a resolution, or perhaps an ordinance that would protect citizens from being denied business goods and services because they cannot, or for that matter, choose not to wear a medical device or be forced to get a vax in order to buy or sell in the Delaware City market area.
Secondly, I saw a recent interview this council had with a local health director who presented a detailed, but once again, a one-sided view of the Covid Virus/masks, etc., and it would be nice to hear an opposing view from someone who could add much-needed balance to the conversation.
There are literally hundreds of us who will be watching to see what it is that you will do or . . not – having been asked these two questions. I hope you as a body will decide, and soon, to help protect those hard-earned liberties and freedoms that we expect as Americans and Delaware Township Citizens.
I pray you consider my plea and thank you once again for your time and consideration in advance”
Follow-up Message to Jim Harrison’s Appeal to the Delaware City Council
I listened to Mr. James Harrison speak to the City Council members on Monday, April 26, 2021, and his message was very clear regarding the “COVID-19” agenda. Our freedoms and liberties are slowly but surely, and very subtly, being removed.
Since the CDC has informed us of their new mandates, namely “vaccinated” individuals may go out without masks, our governor was quick to respond with his updated mandate version. One of the things that DeWine said was that students involved in sports who have been vaccinated no longer have to self-quarantine if they come into contact with someone who has “COVID-19”. This is only the beginning!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AND WE HAVE TO DO IT NOW!!! We are headed down a very dangerous path if we sit around and do nothing. The words of Mr. Harrison ring loud and clear. A Resolution should be passed, or an ordinance created, to protect the citizens of this county and city; as well as having a meaningful debate regarding the health risks of long-term mask-wearing and other “COVID-19” related issues from a legitimate healthcare professional who has understanding and insights other than what we have heard from a one-sided point of view.
I am very well aware of the efforts being put forth at the state level regarding these same issues. In the meantime, we need to put forth some effort at the local level. You, along with the rest of the Delaware City Council members (who were voted into office by the people), have a responsibility to uphold the Constitution and protect our liberty and freedom. This is VERY SERIOUS and we can no longer continue to wait and hope for the best. TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Many of us will be watching and waiting to see what steps you will take to ensure that the freedoms and liberties of the citizens of the City and County of Delaware, Ohio are protected as per the Constitution.
Each emailed letter was specifically addressed in the greeting to the specific Council member, to include the Mayor and Vice-Mayor. (Signed by a supportive citizen in the local area) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FIVE PRAYER PRIORITIES FOR THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER: 2021
My Faith Votes
APRIL 28, 2021
On Thursday, May 6, The National Day of Prayer celebrates 70 years of prayer for America. Originally signed into law in 1952, the National Day of Prayer is a day set aside to pray for our nation. Title 36, Section 119 of US code states:
“The President shall issue each year a proclamation designating the first Thursday in May as a National Day of Prayer on which the people of the United States may turn to God in prayer and meditation at churches, groups, and as individuals.”
A Long-Standing Observance for Our Nation. The National Day of Prayer began similarly to Thanksgiving. In the New England Colonies under British rule, traditional observances in late fall called for prayer and thanksgiving, while observances in the spring or summer called for prayer and fasting. The fall observance was established by President Abraham Lincoln as the official Thanksgiving holiday in 1863. The spring observance was established by President Harry S. Truman in 1952 as the National Day of Prayer.
He Stands Ready. God is sovereign and nothing comes as a surprise to Him. Whether we face fluctuating economics, threats from abroad, unrest at home, or other troubling circumstances, our Heavenly Father is not caught unaware. Through prayer, we are able to access His wisdom, strength, protection, and peace. He stands ready to respond to our needs when we humbly ask for divine intervention in the affairs of all men.
Encountering God. As we pray for America, whose pledge of allegiance recounts that we are “one nation under God,” and whose currency states that it is “in God, we trust,” we want Americans to encounter the God who rules over their country. “He who forms the mountains creates the wind, and reveals His thoughts to man, He who turns dawn to darkness, and treads the high places of the earth—the LORD God Almighty is His name.” Amos 4:13
A Call to Humbly Seek Him. He is the One who gave us this promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14: “If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” As we humbly and diligently seek Him, we’ll be changed, and we’ll see transformation in America through prayer.
1. PRAY FOR THE CENTERS OF INFLUENCE IN AMERICA
- Pray for the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the United States government to value one another, respect one another, and work together for the good of our nation.
- Pray for America’s military, its leaders, and all personnel to be protected by God, and for the courage to depend upon God.
- Pray for the members of the media in America to be fair in their reporting, bearing truth. Pray for believers to be discerning of the news, seeking facts over emotion.
- Pray for America’s businesses to have leaders of integrity, be creators of economic blessing, and givers to the community.
- Pray for America’s centers of education to create a culture that would return to truth and Judeo-Christian ethics, that would provide a safe atmosphere conducive to learning, promoting excellence in the quality of the educators.
- Pray for the churches in America to find a new zeal and commitment to the mission and purpose of Jesus Christ, returning to the absolutes of God’s Word, knowing that God’s people look and act differently from the world. Pray for a holy fear of the Lord to be released in the heart of God’s people.
- Pray for the families in America to return to a biblical model, for the re-establishment of relationships between parents and children, for a return to family values that serve the nation as a whole, and for a return to the biblical mandate to train children at home in the fear of the Lord and not leave the responsibility to others.
2. PRAY FOR A CULTURE THAT VALUES THE SANCTITY OF ALL LIFE
- Pray for the women facing the decision between abortion or life for their pre-born baby. Pray for the men and women affected by abortion, that they would experience God’s healing. And pray for God to open the eyes of the abortion workers, that the veil of deception would be removed and their hearts would be softened to receive the truth.
- Pray against a culture of death that seeks to kill and destroy those who aren’t seen as valuable, wanted, or who have been deemed a burden.
- Use our sanctity of life prayer guide to pray through nine focused prayer points on the issue of life here. Pro-Life Prayer Guide
3. PRAY FOR UNITING TRUTH TO OVERCOME DIVISIVE LIES
- At the heart of every division is a lie — about who we are, who God is, and how we ought to live according to His truth. Pray truth might overcome every falsehood in America today, from distortions in the media to the lies we accept in our daily lives. Pray that the Church sees through and combats these lies and stands strong for truth.
- Ask God for reconciliation where there is conflict in broken relationships. Pray for people to return to the truth of the Bible and a restoration of unity and love in the mighty name and power of Jesus.
- Pray against “identity politics” that seeks to divide our nation even further. The biblical reply does not deny the reality nor the importance of identities to the human story. It does, however, begin with what unites all humanity—the Imago Dei, we are created in the image of God. The biblical worldview starts in sameness, not differences. Only the gospel secures peace and establishes truth. Only the gospel will unite a fractured society.
4. PRAY FOR THOSE IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MAKING DECISIONS ON OUR BEHALF
- Pray they would come to know Jesus as they serve “we the people,” seeking God’s wisdom above their own.
- Use our Government Prayer Guide to pray for all those in Federal Government leadership roles, by name. Prayer Guide for Government Officials
5. PRAY FOR LOVE, LIFE, AND LIBERTY OVER OUR NATION
- Real liberty is found in Christ, not a country. Liberty is walking unchained from the stain and pain of our sin; living fully forgiven and fully free to live as our Creator designed us. In liberty, we get to live a full life of purpose and fruitfulness. Liberty breaks every chain that holds us to our past and tethers us to the enemy who comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
- We pray for God to pour out true Love, Life, and Liberty over our nation. We pray He will soften hard hearts and heal broken ones as we engage, encourage, and equip the Church to love and live in the fullness of Christ as an example of the liberty and life we experience in Jesus. The world and culture are shifting sand, a moving target of popular trends and philosophies that come and go like the wind. But Jesus came that we could have real-life; real love that won’t walk out on you, and real liberty that is the solid rock that erases our sin with the freedom of forgiveness through His death and resurrection.
Join with us and millions of believers across the nation as we pray through this year’s theme, for the National Day of Prayer is: “Lord, Pour Out Your Love, Life and Liberty” from 2 Corinthians 3:17
My Faith Votes—is a nonpartisan movement that motivates, equips and activates Christians in America to vote in every election, transforming our communities and influencing our nation with biblical truth. By partnering with national faith leaders, My Faith Votes provides resources to help Christians Pray, Think, and Act to create an America where God is honored in the public square.
Complete article can be found by using this link: https://www.myfaithvotes.org/articles/5-prayer-priorities-for-the-national-day-of-prayer-2021 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Video Views –
Tune in to Citizen Voice on Monday (4/26) by accessing this link below: https://wcntv.net
Check Out Lindel TV: https://lindelltv.com/
From FOX News: Hawley – Biden spending plan is bringing socialism to US – 5/4/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVtwk9xtkVg
From FOX News – Tucker: Tucker: Top House Republican lives with Google pollster – 5/4/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wpd82iBnjg
From NTD EVENING NEWS: Entities With Chinese Ties Got PPP Loans: Report – 5/4/21 https://www.ntd.com/entities-with-chinese-ties-got-ppp-loans-report_607241.html
From FOX News: Bombshell’ report claims teachers union pressured CDC; ‘The Five’ react – 5/3/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr80IX4CsDQ
From Young America’s Foundation: SQUABBLE OVER SCIENCE: Shapiro brings the facts, opponent brings the feelings – 4/25/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcTV4QUCub0
From FOX News: ‘Woke’ CIA video looks like a ‘bad Saturday Night Live skit’: Will Cain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scPstsbn6Ls
From Avast: PROTEST AT COSTCO #NOMASK – 5/2/21 https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/jr/WhctKJWQntsjsfzGfMnGdRRhGKDWKtFqHpsbKcmQGHbgvtfLshDLxpDCFlBsDpsrLJdzRtg?compose=CgrPJRfkNWPMqRfxgvPrNKTZrMpFLtxWZFCZGkXzCVcDtRfCsNkTbPNnTjLcZcprBFsgkFlKlPsVTKhSDgQSXSmLZRMJSVqzSCXqhKgfDKHpjzrqvHfMnQQRqdtdpKgCCGBRKJPCmRVmrpQHVtTsqBwvcpPQzkwrhvcRLnKDBpHbZKLCDLhtbrJTqgsQJCrxqBmvsLSDMHdbFMsDznJRZZTLWKlWffBjkdlXKkJGNXDLBfMvgXG&projector=1
Recommended Reading – follow the links…
From WND: Stunner! Judges call handing out pro-life leaflet a crime – 5/1/21 https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/stunner-judges-call-handing-pro-life-leaflet-crime/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=%5B-MD5-%5D
From NTD: May Day Rioters Carry Out Violent Acts in Portland, Seattle – 5/2/21 https://www.ntd.com/may-day-rioters-carry-out-violent-acts-in-portland-seattle_606579.html
From NTD: Germany Busts International Child Porn Site Used by 400,000 – 5/3/21 https://www.ntd.com/germany-busts-international-child-porn-site-used-by-400000_606842.html
From Canada Free Press: How a $3,700 Ad Campaign May Have Saved the United States Senate – 5/3/21 https://canadafreepress.com/article/how-a-3700-ad-campaign-may-have-saved-the-united-states-senate
Around the Republic – What affects one, can affect all!
News From California –
From KTVU FOX 2 San Francisco: California Republicans hype up effort to recall Gov. Newsom – 5/2/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbFA3YQIjU
South Bay Officials to Address Mask-Wearing Confusion – 5/4/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYSHK7Qcors
From FOX News: Orange County DA slams ‘anti-victim’ agenda from California Democrats – 5/2/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2AIwQ2fQdM
News From Florida – State of Florida website: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Landmark Legislation to Ban Vaccine Passports and Stem Government Overreach – 5/3/21 https://www.flgov.com/2021/05/03/governor-ron-desantis-signs-landmark-legislation-to-ban-vaccine-passports-and-stem-government-overreach/
News From Louisiana –
News From South Dakota –
From Forbes Breaking News: Kristi Noem Gives Update On Mount Rushmore Fireworks Lawsuit Against Biden – 5/3/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlr4YMDKhvk
News From Texas –
From FOX Business News: Texas voting rule changes challenged by big corporations – 5/4/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKfNAp3fNNg
From FOX Business News: ‘Anti-woke’ candidate speaks out after winning Texas school board race – 5/4/21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5G5AoRJkQ