Prophets, Prophecies & the Army of the Lord’s Responsibility!
by Tim Taylor 10/3/2019
Click for Youtube Prophecy 2007 & 2014
America is on the precipice of a Constitutional crisis as evidenced by the Democrat Party’s obsession with trying to manufacture evidence to impeach President Trump. The Russian collusion narrative failed. The Mueller investigation failed. Now the Ukrainian narrative is failing though the left obsessed mainstream media along with the Democratic socialists and some RINO’s cry “impeach impeach!”
My intention is not to delve into the hypocritical lying double standard but rather to use this current situation as a teaching moment. A discipleship moment if you will.
Believe God’s Prophets
2 Chronicles 20:20 says “…..Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.”
Kim Clement prophesied about this president several times. The YouTube video associated with our Facebook post is a compilation of several words from 2007 to 2014. You can see from the title what’s addressed therein.
God told us about what was to come. So, if we acknowledge that God gives His word through His prophets, the question is, what are we supposed to do with it?
I submit the following:
The first two steps involve judging the character of the prophet and then judging the word.
- Jesus teaches us, we are to judge, or decide if a prophet is true or false by their character. We are to examine the fruit of their lives as compared to God’s word. Matthew 7:15-18
- Paul teaches us in 1 Corinthians 14:29; it says let the prophets speak two or three and let the others judge. What are we to judge? We are to:
- Judge the word by comparing it to God’s word. Is it consistent with His word?
- Decide if the word has personal application or if there is a corporate application. Does it apply to me? Or, does it apply to a person/people, ie. a city, county, state, nation, government leaders, business…, or does it apply to a certain situation. If so, who? Where?
- Decide the timing. Is the word for now or in the future?
- If it is the “word of the Lord,” then what is our responsibility?
The Army of the Lord’s Job – Our Job
Psalm 68:11 says, “The Lord gave the word; Great was the company of those who proclaimed it:”
Our job is to proclaim it. Declare it. Out loud! With our voice. The more, the better. Why is more better? See:
- What is the Rod of Iron God uses to Reign?
- How to Employ the Rod of God in Spiritual War!
- Building the Mountain of the Lord’s House of Prayer, One Person, One Church, One Day at a Time!
Now Psalm 68 said “great was the company of those who proclaimed it.” Company comes from the feminine form of the Hebrew word which means army or a people organized for battle and ready for war. The most accurate translation here is actually referring to an army of women.
The Lord gives the word through His prophets. In this case, Kim Clement was only one of many who’ve prophesied about this president’s purpose in God’s plan. Through the years I’ve heard and examined many words.
God’s Word & His Prophets
Amos 3:7 says, “Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.”
Note, “prophets” is plural – more than one. That’s consistent with God’s nature and His word which says in the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established.
Next, I’ve learned over the years that different prophets and seers have different assignments, functions and also have developed their gifts differently. Some see to see things far off. Thirty years or more. Others see 10 years, 5 years, 3 years…. some excel at personal prophecy while others and prophetic words for leaders both in and out of the Church.
The closer the word gets to becoming a reality the more prophetic voices that seen to cry out the same or a similar message.
What Shall We Proclaim Regarding President Trump?
God’s people… hear the voice of the Lord and then… report what they see and hear. From this spiritual intelligence we with the help of leaders, elders in the gates so to speak, will decide, judge what the word of the Lord is so we can give voice to His word.
We want to lend our lips to our Lord and release His word on earth as it is in heaven. We want to enforce God’s decision. He’s the head and we are the body. God works through His body, so I say, let’s get to work.
What should we be proclaiming for Trump?
- Besides praying with 1 Timothy 2:1-4 in mind which we should pray for all leaders and pray for God to help him in his weaknesses and for the development of his character. We should also proclaim:
- Our Lord’s kingdom come and will be done in His life (Matt 6:9-12)
- That Trump would manifest the characteristics described in the prophecy and play a role in positioning the United States to bless and serve God’s plan in Israel.
- The Church would be, the people would be one and restore the fortunes, and there would a shaking in the Democrats and He is settling for the Republicans. God is dissatisfied with both parties.
- He’d be a man of prayer! This nation will be humbled, and then you shall hear the sounds of great victory.
- Will take the giants down.
- The enemy will try to put a witch in the White House. Jezebel! But this will be dismantled, and God says there will be no more corruption in the White House.
- He fulfills both terms.
- The push for impeachment fails, corruption is exposed, dealt with and removed such that justice and righteousness is once again established in our government and its agencies.
- That Trump would have the privilege of seating another Supreme Court Justice.
- A woman who’d be an advocate for the unborn and the overturning of Roe v Wade. (last point came from other prophetic words).