Will Democrat Joe Biden Wait Until After The Vote Count To Declare Himself President In The White House?
By Judi McLeod —-November 5, 2020
President Donald Trump saw it as far back as early summer. Problem was that each and every time he tried to articulate it, major “news” networks like Fox News always added to his words warning the nation about election fraud that he was doing so: “Without Evidence.”
This is the same network that called the Arizona vote count for Joe Biden—before all legal votes had been counted—and the one that went on to boast that their haughty Fox News Decision Desk Election Night coverage drew some 14 million viewers!
The tortuously slow vote count now upon us was intended to carry on for days and weeks, and maybe even longer.
That’s the way the Democrat-media gang-up wanted the slow vote count to play out. That’s the way it’s happening.
About the treachery of the drawn out vote count, Canada Free Press friend pundit Tony Mangan brings attention to these pertinent online questions that should be answered:
Let the fraud begin..
- Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error”
- Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m
- Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday
- Michigan has gained 138,339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump.
- 5 states where Trump had sizeable leads, all five states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds
- Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting president’s tweets on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference
- Republican LeeJoe Lay, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of glaringly obvious election interference.
- North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called.
“You don’t think we are watching a live coup happen? They aren’t very good at hiding it, because it’s incredibly obvious to a logical person. The media told us ahead of time that they, and only they, would decide who won,” says Mangan.
“But bleak as it’s looking, the good guys are out there gathering information and passing it onto those who love the country.”
Meanwhile, you won’t be hearing or reading about what the Joe Biden Transition Team is up to during the vote count in the mainstream and social media.
Here’s a hint on what’s to come from the newly-launched Biden Transition website entitled, ‘The Build Back Better Website’:
“The American people will determine who will serve as the next President of the United States. Votes are still being counted in several states around the country. The crises facing the country are severe — from a pandemic to an economic recession, climate change to racial injustice — and the transition team will continue preparing at full speed so that the Biden-Harris Administration can hit the ground running on Day One.”
Will the American people be able to hold Biden to that when he “can hit the ground running”?
“Day One” meaning when he walks into the White House flanked by Barack Obama, Michelle Obama—main instigator of the Mail-InVote and Hillary Clinton claiming Election victory any day now?
On that fateful day will Black Lives Matter and Antifa be surrounding the White House enabling Biden to make his long-planned “peaceful transition”?
Someone had to ask.